Royal Horticultural Society
The Royal Horticultural Society is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening.
Our goal is to help people share a passion for plants, to encourage excellence in horticulture and inspire all those with an interest in gardening.
Enjoy 12 months' RHS membership for the price of 9!
Looking for the perfect day out or glorious gardens to visit while you’re on holiday in the UK? Enjoy free garden visits and free family events throughout the year with RHS membership.
Whether you’re looking for free family days out or to indulge your gardening passion in your own green space, you’re guaranteed to be spoilt for choice with RHS membership. Our individual membership is perfect for one or two people or our joint membership is great for families.
Enjoy a year of days out and savings:
- FREE days out all year to share with a family guest at the four RHS Gardens (Wisley, Surrey; Hyde Hall, Essex; Harlow Carr, Yorkshire; Rosemoor, Devon). Plus, you will have access to more than 145 RHS Partner Gardens* across the UK.
- Family fun with FREE events throughout the year at RHS Gardens, such as our annual Grow Your Own Weekend and National Gardening Week at the four RHS Gardens.
- Discounted tickets and special members access to RHS Shows, such as the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
- The Garden magazine, free every month
- Personalised advice from RHS experts helping you transform your garden whether you’re a keen gardener or just starting out.
- Saving money on selected plants, gifts, books and more with RHS member offers
As an RHS member, you’ll also be supporting the world’s leading gardening charity to bring the joy of gardening to millions.
Join from just £39 on annual Direct Debit.
Join online or call: 0845 130 4646 quoting 3496
Royal Horticultural Society Events
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 results found
RHS Chelsea Flower Show
23 - 27 May 2017
RHS Malvern Spring Fesitival
11 - 14 May 2017 (annual)
May Plant Hunter's Fair
17 May 2017
Workshop: Autumn & Winter Planting
09 Sep 2017