Arrival for motorhomes
Arrival is The Camping and Caravanning Club's exclusive breakdown and recovery scheme, brought to you by the RAC. It includes all the benefits of standard RAC breakdown cover plus specialist cover for your car and motorhome.
Special Offer - join today and you'll receive a FREE £15 Club Voucher^ that you can spend on a range of Club products, such as UK Club Sites, Club membership or the Club's Travel Service.
Special benefits for motorhomes include:
- Motorhome breakdown recovery on any UK campsite.
- No restrictions on length, width or weight. We'll rescue you even if your motorhome is over 5.5 metres (18ft) in length, 2.3 metres (7ft 6 in) in width or a gross weight of 3.5 tonnes.
- Arrival Return so that if your motorhome breaks down on the way to your campsite and RAC can’t repair you at the roadside or at a local garage within a reasonable amount of time, then they will transport you and your motorhome to the site so you can enjoy your holiday. In addition, RAC will take you home again at the end of your holiday if your motorhome cannot be repaired locally while you are away*.
- A Re-Unite service so that if you are away from the campsite in the car which you tow behind your motorhome and it should breakdown, RAC will take you back to the site within a 75 mile radius to minimise the disruption to your holiday*.
- Optional European motorhome breakdown cover with no supplements (for cars or motorhomes)
- Personal breakdown cover, so you will be covered as a driver or passenger in any vehicle, whether it is a car or motorhome.
Get Arrival breakdown cover today
Call 0330 159 0204† quoting RCAFARR-ARWEB1 or visit rac.co.uk/uk-join/arrival1
Recommend a friend
Share the benefits of Arrival and earn a reward when you recommend a friend – find out more here.
Other breakdown options
If you don’t have a motorhome, please choose from the options below to find a breakdown cover that’s more suitable for you:
Arrival breakdown cover - benefits for caravans
Arrival for camping – special breakdown cover for tent owners