Lakeside setting in pine forest
A very well-organised site with superb award-winning adventure park. Located in parkland, with many marked-out walks and cycle paths accessible from the site, De Lilse Bergen is a great holiday base both for exploring some beautiful Belgian cities – particularly Antwerp and Leuven – and for keeping the most active of children amused for days.
- A few minutes drive from the Antwerp-Eindhoven motorway
- Turnhout seven miles, Bobbejaanland amusement park seven miles, Antwerp 24 miles, Efteling fairytale theme park (The Netherlands) 33 miles, Eindhoven (The Netherlands) 33 miles, Leuven 60 miles, Liège 76 miles, Zeebrugge 84 miles
- High season – very busy, mainly with Dutch and Belgian families
- Low season – quieter, with lots of space (but peak periods occur during weekends and Bank Holidays; school groups may use adventure park for days out) – there is a rock festival held every year on the last weekend in September
- Managed by Mr Van Bael, English spoken
- 1.7-31.8 maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
De Lilse Bergen
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Pitches, between the forest and the lake; shaded and part-shaded; all with electricity; a few one-night stop motorhome pitches by reception
Modern washblocks, some recently refurbished; hot showers (€0.20/minute in 2013)
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.