The ideal site for visiting Prague and the fascinating Czech Republic
This friendly, high quality, family-run site is on the edge of a village set amid the gently rolling countryside of Bohemia, with access to the area from the Channel is by fast and cheap roads. For a small and cosy site, Oase Praha provides a wide range of very good quality facilities, and is particularly suited to families who like relaxing and exploring. A mere ten miles from Prague, the bus stops at the site entrance.
The site owner highly recommends the UNESCO heritage town Kutná Hora, a well-preserved medieval royal city, and Gothic Karlstein castle located in the middle of a beautiful forest. Back on site a great range on children's activities keep families entertained, while the indoor and outdoor pools are great for relaxing in between sightseeing.
- Woodland setting, with easy access to Prague
- Prague ten miles, toll-free motorways from Calais to the German-Czech border
- High season – can be busy, but the site’s size, country setting and large pitches still ensure an airy and spacious feel
- Low season – a quiet and relaxing oasis and a perfect, relaxing base for visiting Prague
- Owned and run by the Hess family, English spoken
- 2014, 5.7-8.8 minimum stay 3 nights, Wednesday and Saturday arrivals and departures only
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; with or without electricity (6 amps); some also with water and drainage
Snacks and take-away
Modern, well-kept wash blocks
Excursions on selected dates to surrounding attractions, including the Skoda factory, a Czech brewery and glass blowing museums
Outdoor and indoor pool with whirlpool and sauna
Children’s Club and well-equipped play room
Bus to Prague stops outside the campsite
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.