Popular with visitors from throughout Europe
A top quality site, with high quality facilities in the heart of one of France's most beautiful and renowned areas, in a great position on the river Ardéche at the foot of Sampzon castle. A great base for visiting this exceptional region, with a lovely pool on site, plus walking in stunning countryside or relaxation amid outstanding scenery. The direct access to the Ardèche from the site is a big plus with swimming, boating and fishing all possible, and rafting and canoeing opportunities locally.
- On the banks of the Ardèche river, close to Vallon-Pont-d’Arc
- Vallon-Pont-d’Arc 9 miles, Pont d’Arc natural bridge arch ten miles, Montélimar 34 miles, Pont du Gard 45 miles, Avignon 50 miles
- Modern facilities set in flat, well-kept grounds overlooking the river
- High season – a busy area, popular with visitors from throughout Europe, but still peaceful and quiet once off the beaten track
- Low season – all site facilities open; all the beauty of the Ardèche without the crowds
- Run by the Duterloo family for owners RCN
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Maximum unit length on standard pitches 8m all season; on large pitches 8m 23.7-5.8
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities
La Bastide en Ardèche
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Shaded pitches; all with electricity (6A); some large pitches up to 120m2
Heated outdoor pool, paddling pool
Private sand beach (July and August)
Bar, Restaurant, Snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment l Two modern wash blocks of very high quality
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.