A great location in the colourful Basque country
With good facilities from early season until late September, and loads to see and do in the region. Walks and cycle paths in the area and Biarritz is the surf capital of France. The outdoor fun pool with waterslides is great for the family and with the covered pool too there is plenty of space for all . Relaxing on site is easy too, with facilities open all season including the covered pool and restaurant offering specialist Basque cuisine.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
10% discount for bookings made before 31 December 2013
- Half a mile from Atlantic beaches, on edge of a pretty Basque village
- Bidart village centre one and a half miles, Biarritz two and a half miles, St. Jean-de-Luz nine miles, Bayonne ten miles
- Modern facilities set in and around traditional Basque-style buildings
- High season – busy and popular, pitches feel quite full; lots happening on site or in village, with entertainment often late at night
- Low season – a great choice; easy to reach from the motorway, with everything you need either on site or nearby plus loads to see and do in the area
- Facilities open from early season until late September
- 2014, 5.7-31.8 minimum stay 7 nights
- 1.7-31.8 maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Covered pool, outdoor pool, paddling pool, waterslides
Snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment
Free bus in high season to Biarritz.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.