Quiet and peaceful in a beautiful lakeside setting
The Basque country is a unique area with a distinct identity from the rest of France. This friendly site is very well placed to explore both Spanish and French aspects of the Basque region. And with the Atlantic beaches just a short drive away you’re spoilt for choice, with a pool (covered in low season) and lake swimming on site. This family-run site provides a relaxing base to explore from.Winter En Route Site
Situated just one mile from the A63 motorway to Spain, Larrouleta is in a convenient location for visiting the western Pyrenees and Basque country, and has shops, supermarket, bar and restaurant within 500 yards. Facilities available during the winter season include modern heated wash block with hot water to basins and showers, hard-standing and grass pitches, covered heated pool, washing machine and drier.
- Rural setting just outside the Basque town of Urrugne
- Atlantic beaches two miles, Urrugne one mile, St. Jean-de-Luz two miles, Hendaye four miles, Irun (Spain) five miles, Biarritz 15 miles, Bordeaux 135 miles.
- High season – popular with the French with activities organised
- Low season – quiet and peaceful, with some of France’s best beaches close by
- Owned and run by the Dufau family
- 1.7-31.8 minimum stay 5 nights
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.