In Carnac-Plage resort, superbly located within a short walk of beach, shops, bars and restaurant
Forget about the car – with a superb location, just a short walk from the beach and shops, this bustling site also has lots to do for active families. On site, enjoy the pools, waterslides, bars and activity room complex. Out and about, Carnac-Plage is a popular little resort, while the famous prehistoric standing stones, the Quiberon peninsula and pretty Breton towns such as Auray and Vannes should not be missed.
- In Carnac-Plage resort, 400 yards from the beach
- Auray seven miles, Vannes 22 miles.
- High season – very busy site with lots of activities for all ages, popular with British families
- Low season – excellent facilities with most site services from mid-May, good beach access
- Run by the Fravalo family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 7m on standard pitches, 9m on Luxe pitches
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome (one per pitch)
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, shaded and part-shaded pitches; all with access to electricity (10A), water and drainage; Luxe pitches (all-service, 110-120m2)
Bar and terrace
Activities and entertainment
Outdoor pools, indoor pool, waterslides and paddling pool
Pony club (high season only)
Sauna, hot tub and free massages (high season only)
Modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.