The rural, spacious setting makes for a tranquil site
Campers of all ages love the facilities. The great bar, terrace and indoor pool add to any stay in low or high season. Some of France’s most spectacular coast is a short drive away, so if you don’t yet know the stunning Côtes-d’Armor, a visit is overdue.
- Rural woodland setting, within easy reach of many excellent beaches and spectacular stretches of the Emerald coast
- Plage de Pen-Guen (nearest beach) three miles, St. Cast-le-Guildo four miles, Pointe du Chevet seven miles, Cap Fréhel 11 miles, Dinard 14 miles, St. Malo 18 miles
- High season – lots of room in peaceful country surroundings, yet not far from a bustling resort
- Low season – ideal both for relaxing and as a base for exploring an exceptional area, within easy reach of St. Malo port. The new indoor facilities offer a comfortable stay whatever the time of season
- Owned and run by the Vervel family
- Member of Castels chain
- 2015, 18.7-15.8 minimum stay 5 nights, minimum of 4 people per pitch and maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Château de Galinée
has the following facilities on or around the site.
All-service, very spacious pitches; open and part-shaded; also large service pitches (120m2); premium pitches (large service, garden table and chairs, fridge); 10 amp electricity
Activities and entertainment
Modern, heated, newly renovated wash blocks and family rooms
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.