The welcoming Caradec family lovingly run their very friendly, spacious site in pretty countryside close to the lovely Finistère coast.
It’s very well suited both to low season tourers and, with high season children’s activities, to younger families. With and impressive pool complex including an indoor pool plus a relaxing spa, popular day trips off-site including Océanopolis (the ocean discovery park in Brest), historic Quimper, many great beaches, and boat trips to the Glénan islands - there's something for everyone.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
10 May – 4 Jul, 1 Sep – 13 Sep
7 nights for the price of 6
14 nights for the price of 12
(based on pitch and person prices)
- Peaceful countryside setting, just under a mile from the nearest beach
- Beg-Meil two miles, Bénodet seven miles, Quimper ten miles, Concarneau 12 miles, Pont-Aven 21 miles
- High season – quiet site, popular with families with young children, with lots of space to play in
- Low season – very peaceful and relaxing, with the new spa and indoor pool a big plus
- Owned and run by the Caradec family, English spoken
- 2014, 12.7-15.8 maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Indoor pool with Jacuzzi, shower, bubble pool, artificial current
Spa with Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, sauna and massages
Activities and entertainment
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.