Enjoying a lovely countryside setting.
In a great location, just a short drive away from Carnac resort. There is much for children to do on site, the waterslides, indoor pool, splashball, pony rides and zip-lines being hot favourites - a particularly good family site. It also remains popular with many members who return each year to enjoy it out of the busy high season. A particularly good site, with much for all to see and do in this fascinating area: Carnac, La Trinité, Quiberon and the rugged Côte Sauvage peninsula are all close by, with Carnac’s world-famous standing stone alignments literally just down the road.
- Woodland setting, two and a half miles from the beach
- Carnac village one and a half miles, Auray six miles, Vannes 20 miles
- Well-established site with good facilities, close to famous standing stones (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- High season – comes to life with activities organised for all the family
- Low season – excellent base for touring the area, site services open
- Owned and run by Denis Garcia, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 7.5m on standard pitches
- Gas and charcoal BBQs only permitted.
Facilities for disabled
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, shaded and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity; some all-service pitches 130m2 with electricity, water and drainage
Indoor pool and Jacuzzi
Snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.