Within easy reach of many major attractions
Amid the beautiful countryside around the Bay of Mont-St.-Michel, Vieux Chêne and its pretty fishing lake make a welcoming and comfortable base for children and adults alike. Spectacular Mont-St.-Michel, a host of historic towns, picturesque coastline and the enchanting villages of Brittany are all within easy reach.
- Countryside setting, within easy reach of the attractive shellfish farming villages of the Bay of Mont-St.-Michel
- Dol-de-Bretagne two miles, Bay of Mont-St.-Michel six miles, Emerald Coast beaches 15 miles, Mont-St.-Michel 15 miles, St. Malo 20 miles
- Well-established facilities set around a fishing lake
- High season – popular with families, with lots of space for children to play in
- Low season – peaceful and relaxing countryside site; bar, snacks and shop usually open from end of May
- Owned and run by Monsieur and Madame Couturier
- Member of Sites et Paysages chain
- 30.6-24.8 maximum unit length on standard pitches 8.5m
- BBQs permitted.
Dedicated accessible facilities
Le Vieux Chêne
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, part-shaded and shaded pitches; most standard with electricity; a few long all service hardstanding pitches (motorhomes only) in a separate area near the main road behind reception
Snacks and take-away pizzeria
Walking trails information
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.