With one of the best campsite pool complexes in France
Mané-Guernehué is more than just a campsite, it’s an activities paradise. Busy and lively, the many on-site activities include pony rides for tiny tots through to adults, fishing, archery, a treetop adventure park and a spa facility worthy of a top-class hotel. The pretty rural location is also perfect for visiting the Morbihan Gulf islands and the resorts of Carnac and La Trinité, as well as nearby Le Bono and Auray.
- Rural setting in the heart of the Morbihan Gulf, two miles from beach
- Auray six miles, Vannes eight miles, Carnac 16 miles
- High season – great for active families who love pool complexes, bustling with activities and entertainment both day and night
- Low season – popular rural site, with great on-site facilities including spa, well situated for exploring the Morbihan Gulf
- Owned and run by the Madec family
- 1.7-31.8 minimum stay 7 nights on all-service pitches
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Well marked out pitches; open and part-shaded; all with electricity (10A); some all-service pitches
Spa with treatment rooms, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
Activities and entertainment
Modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.