A very busy, high quality, family-oriented and family-run site
Renowned for its range and quality of services, many being open all season. A superb water park offers adults-only sessions first thing each morning, 1,000m2 of water, 180m of slides, sunbathing terraces and artificial river, all next to a bar terrace, shop and take-away; then there’s the square, stage, entertainments areas, games rooms, a second bar, and restaurant. On-site sports facilities are good and there are watersports in Carantec. Recommended visits include St. Pol, Morlaix, the Pink Granite coast and the inland moors.
- In the Bay of Morlaix, a few minutes walk from a fishing beach and two miles from a sandy beach
- Morlaix nine miles, Roscoff 11 miles
- High season – very well run, lively, busy site, popular with British families; great for sociable and active families of all ages
- Low season – plenty going on, with all of site’s many facilities usually open, great for short breaks and for exploring the coast and moors
- Owned and run by the Bellec family
- Maximum unit length 9m
- Only gas and charcoal BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
- Please note that the campsite charge for special requests, such as choosing a specific pitch or being pitched next to other members you may be on holiday with. The charge per pitch for any such request is £25.58 (2014 price).
Dedicated accessible facilities
Village Les Mouettes
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.