In a woodland château setting on the edge of a small, quiet village
A beautiful site, with excellent services and a great location in the heart of Burgundy, a lovely and fascinating region. Most services operate for most of the season, which makes l’Epervière an attractive and high-quality base for exploring the beautiful Burgundian wine areas and countryside at any time. Popular and well-known by campers seeking both traditional France and a restful and high quality campsite.
- Set on the edge of a small, quiet village
- Tournus ten miles, A6 motorway 11 miles, Chalon-sur-Saône 15 miles, Mâcon 29 miles, Beaune 34 miles
- Modern facilities set in a 16th-century château and its grounds
- High season – busy site with plenty of room, good for young families, with a good mix of nationalities, still peaceful and not overrun with tourists in the area
- Low season – busy on site with indoor pool and most other facilities open, very convenient for exploring Burgundy
- Managed by the Engel family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Château de l'Epervière
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; with or without electricity (10A), some with hardstanding
Bar, restaurant, take-away
Activities and entertainment
Modern wash blocks
Basic Wi-Fi not on pitches (free)
Site very nice with some pitches having view to fishing lake. Excellent outdoor pool, there is also a heated smaller indoor pool. Toilets and showers are good but Unisex. Did not use restaurant but take-away beef bourguignon and frites very good value. Excellent and friendly staff. Wifi seemed ok in the bar area. **** Would definitely use again if in area.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Country
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.