Simple, peaceful, beautifully kept site, with a friendly atmosphere. Convenient for visiting Beaune and the Côte d’Or wine region
Carefree open all year campsite, set on the edge of a small village, surrounded by fields. A small and pretty Burgundian site suitable for short or long stays, in an excellent location. Always lovingly well-kept by the attentive and welcoming owners, Les Bouleaux is a good base for visits to any number of vineyards, or for ambling through the many wine villages in the lovely countryside of Burgundy. The old town of Beaune, with its ancient hospices, its decorated tiled roofs and its wine museums, whose names are so familiar from many a wine bottle label, is always worth a visit.Winter En Route Site
Conveniently located on the edge of a small village, three miles from the A6 motorway and well placed for visiting historic Beaune and the vineyards and wineries of the Côte d’Or region. Facilities available during the winter season include modern heated wash block.
- Set on the edge of a small village, surrounded by fields
- Beaune (Burgundy’s main wine town) centre three miles; A6 motorway three miles, Paris 195 miles, Reims 205 miles.
- All year – simple, peaceful, beautifully kept site, with a friendly atmosphere
- High season and other peak times – popular, much-loved stopover and short stay site for tourers from all over Europe, without the feeling of being overcrowded; it may be advisable to book early for these periods
- Owned and run by the Rossignol family
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs Welcome
Excellent dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Immaculately kept facilities, set among very well cared for grounds with attractive trees, shrubs and flowers
Basic provisions and wine
Hypermarkets and restaurants in nearby Beaune
Pitches; large; part-shaded; most with electricity (3A and 6A), most separated by flowering shrubs
Heated, modern wash block with adjacent open-sided extra block for high season
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.