A fabulous site in the heart of the Champagne-Ardenne and a favourite for many members
The welcome and helpfulness of Angela and Jacco and the beauty of the surroundings make it impossible not to relax. Low season here is especially good, with a programme of walks, painting, cheese and wine tasting and other activities.
- Woodland millpool setting, in a picturesque wooded valley close to the River Marne valley
- Joinville eight miles, Chaumont 27 miles, Nancy 66 miles; excellent long stay or stopover to and from the south
- Modern facilities in the attractive grounds and buildings of a 300-year-old water mill
- High season – busy but with plenty of room in lush, peaceful country surroundings, with evening entertainment and daily activities for all ages
- Low season – a lovely hide-away site yet with all facilities open; varied daily leisure programme
- Run by British-Dutch couple Angela Finch and Jacco Lispet with their friendly team, English spoken
- Member of Castels chain
- 2015, 4.7-26.8 maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
La Forge de Sainte Marie
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Large open or part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (6A);
Bar, restaurant, pizzeria, snacks and take-away
Pony riding nearby
Indoor pool with paddling pool and Jacuzzi
Activities and entertainment
Well equipped wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.