Popular with many European campers
Excellent on-site facilities on a very well-kept site complement a lovely countryside location, with access via the less busy inland roads to some of the Riviera’s best stretches of coast. You are also perfectly placed for heading into Provence’s stunningly beautiful interior, with its hillsides of wild thyme and lavender, crossed by deep gorges. The activities on site will keep all the family entertained, whilst the you ones will enjoy the pool.
- Peaceful Provençal countryside setting, within reach of both the Riviera beaches and the interior
- Roquebrune three miles, A8 motorway four miles, Fréjus eight miles, St. Raphaël ten miles, St. Aygulf ten miles, St. Tropez 27 miles, Cannes 27 miles, Nice 45 miles
- Modern facilities set among cork trees and well kept shrubs, next to a quiet country road.
- High season – popular with many European campers, family-oriented activities and children’s entertainment
- Low season – perfectly situated for visiting some of the best loved parts of the Riviera and the classic Provençal interior
- Owned and run by Monsieur and Madame Philic
- Maximum unit length 7m
- BBQs permitted (gas only)
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Shaded and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (6A), water and drainage; Careful access tocertain pitches required because of trees and some levelled pitches
Bar, restaurant, snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment
Modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.