An ideal family site for discovering the Riviera and Provence
None of the Côte d'Azur resorts are far away, but do take time to discover some of the beautiful Provençal villages that lie only a few miles inland - as well as the fantastic Gorges du Verdon. Unlike many coastal sites that are now almost static villages, Les Pins Parasols is still a predominantly traditional touring site to which members return each year
- Countryside setting, next to one of the main roads into the Roman town and popular modern resort of Fréjus, so some road noise may be expected
- Fréjus centre three miles, A8 motorway two miles, Fréjus beaches four miles, Parc Aquatica five miles, Cannes 20 miles, St. Tropez 21 miles, Nice 40 miles
- Modern facilities set on a terraced hillside and a flatter area below, planted with umbrella pine trees
- High season – popular and busy, but very family oriented; not overrun in the manner of many Riviera sites
- Low season – a quiet base, with the benefits of a heated wash block and a heated pool, plus Fréjus, a famous resort just down the road
- Run by the Ghirardi family
- 2014, 5.7-22.8 minimum stay 6 nights
- Maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs not permitted
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.