Perfectly situated for visiting lovely Sarlat and all the western Dordogne
Booking in advance is recommended for this excellent quality, much-renowned site in an outstanding location, perfectly situated for visiting lovely Sarlat and all of the western Dordogne. With excellent facilities open nearly all season, it’s a great place to relax and watch the meandering river wind past the cliffs, either from the river bank or from one of the site’s canoes. A low season stay here is also highly recommended for enjoying the beautiful Dordogne without the crowds.
- Riverside setting in the Dordogne valley
- Montfort two miles, Sarlat-la-Canéda four miles, Marqueyssac hanging gardens five miles, Domme five miles, La Roque-Gageac five miles, Beynac-et-Cazenac eight miles, Saint-Cyprien 13 miles, Souillac (A20) 17 miles
- Modern facilities, set in a meander of the Dordogne river, close to Montfort château
- High season - lots of activities for all ages, popular with active families
- Low season - excellent low season facilities, including heated washblock; facilities open nearly all season
- Owned and run by Anne and Gildas Le Goas, English spoken
- 5.7-24.8 minimum 4 persons, maximum unit length 7.5m
- All season - very early booking is highly recommended
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Indoor pool, outdoor pools, waterslides, paddling pool and Jacuzzi
Activities and entertainment
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.