Small, high quality, welcoming and relaxed, with facilities open all season.
La Ravoire has developed into a site that is much loved, both by couples and families who enjoy mountains and lakes, as well as the more adventurous who can join in with activities booked through reception. Picturesque Annecy is well worth a visit, as is a day trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc.
- Alpine setting, above the shore of Lake Annecy
- Annecy 11 miles, Chambéry 23 miles, Geneva (Switzerland) 39 miles, Chamonix (Mont Blanc) 49 miles
- Modern facilities set on a gentle slope with mountain views on all sides and floral displays all around the site
- High season – popular, especially with younger families; usually booked up quite early, but still relaxing on site
- Low season – a wonderful place to find peace in spectacular surroundings, with Annecy a short drive away; popular, with all main site facilities open
- Owned and run by the Rulland family
- 2014, 5.7-22.8 minimum stay 7 nights
- Maximum unit length 8m
- Motorhomes bookable on request only
- BBQs permitted (15A required for electric bbqs)
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with 5 amp electricity (10amp and 15amp also available at extra cost)
Small bar (soft drinks and beer only)
Modern well maintained wash block
Boat stop 700 yards
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.