A lovely tranquil site
One of the prettiest sites we know - centrally located within easy reach of many favoured Alpine destinations. The nearby lakes, the Chartreuse (renowned as one of the finest walking areas of France) and the Vercors Regional Parks are big draws and so too is the friendly care and attention from Martine, Gilles and their team. Gilles' cooking in the site restaurant is locally popular and yet the prices are extremely competitive.
- Beautiful countryside setting in the foothills of the Alps, with views as far as Mont Blanc on a clear day
- Les Abrets centre one and a half miles, Chartreuse Regional Park 15 miles, Chambéry 19 miles, Aix-les-Bains 28 miles, Grenoble 30 miles, Annecy 47 miles, Lyon 48 miles
- Immaculately-kept modern facilities, set in grounds rich with colourful flowers and shrubs.
- High season – a lovely tranquil site, great for those who enjoy camping in unspoilt countryside; there are weekly barbecues with music and activities for younger children
- Low season – a welcoming base, with most facilities open, for sightseeing and relaxation, popular with couples from all over Europe
- Owned and run by Martine and Gilles Vallon
- English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Le Coin Tranquille
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; separated by hedges; electricity (6A)
Bar, Restaurant, Snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment
Outdoor pool and paddling pool
Modern, very well-kept wash blocks
Wi-Fi not on pitches (charge)
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.