Stretching along the banks of the river Loue, La Plage Blanche provides the perfect spot for outdoor pursuits.
It’s not just this enviable location in the Jura which sets La Plage Blanche apart, but the carefully planned out and lovingly looked after grounds and facilities too. The child in everyone will be in their element with canoeing, treetop ropes and guided bike rides all on the doorstep, but this spacious site caters for much more peaceful moments too; take a quiet walk in the forest or fish in the private lake. Off-site you could visit the historic town of Dole, the nearby UNESCO world heritage Royal Saltworks site, or the Haut-Jura National Regional Park.
- Riverside setting with views of the Bas-Jura countryside
- Dole 13 miles, Dijon 45 miles, Geneva 131 miles
- Modern facilities set in well-kept grounds, well located for exploring the Jura
- High season – a good site for families who enjoy the great outdoors
- Low season – a great base for both relaxing on site and exploring the Jura
- Owned and run by Franco-British couple Alban and Clare, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
La Plage Blanche
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Generously sized pitches, some on the riverside; open and part-shaded; all with electricity (10A)
Spa with artificial current pool, massage showers, Jacuzzi, sauna (over 18s only)
Restaurant and take-away, bar, pizzeria
Activities and entertainment
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.