Countryside setting with two small lakes, one for canoeing and with sandy beach, one for fishing
A picturesque setting in the Loire Valley with plenty to occupy younger families on and off site. The site’s wide appeal also means it’s popular with retired couples. In low season there’s the benefit of heated indoor and outdoor pools, as well as the fitness room. An ideal base for exploring the countryside south of Paris and the eastern Loire and the Sologne, but perfect for just relaxing on site too. The extensive Loire valley 'Loire à vélo' cycle route is only about three miles away, via country roads and local cycle tracks.
Owned and run by the Pigeon family, English spoken.
Gien four miles, Orléans 40 miles, Fontainebleau 55 miles, Paris 94 miles. Modern facilities in the grounds of a former farm.
Pitches separated by flowering shrubs; open, shaded and part-shaded. Camping area away from lakes; pitches with 10A electricity; or very large pitches 200m2 with 16A electricity, water and drainage, some also with individual wash rooms.
A tranquil site with lots to do in the local area, most facilities open. Special couples price. Great value site leisure card, ask for details.
A range of family activities and popular with active and younger families.
- 2016, 3.7-31.8 minimum stay 2 to 4 nights (dependent on pitch type)
- Maximum unit length on standard pitches 7m
- BBQs permitted - Dogs welcome
- 'Formule active' activity package, available on site, includes: canoeing on the site lake, boules, tennis, mini-golf, table tennis, one beginners' archery lesson per week (equipment provided for all these activities), plus fishing (with your own equipment), €35.00 per family per week in July and August
- Please note that some facilities may not be available for the full opening period of the campsite
Dedicated accessible facilities
Please ask for further details
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.