A superb base for touring the local vineyards and châteaux
Vallée des Vignes is a superbly maintained and spacious site with high quality facilities that has been developed to complement its rural surroundings. It’s an ideal base for Saumur, Angers and the local wine villages, as well as Doué’s rose gardens and World Wildlife Fund recognised zoo. The Nicols organise friendly barbecue evenings, wine appreciation lessons and provide cycle maps of the local lanes and tracks. Le Puy du Fou and Futuroscope are not far away either.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
1 May - 14 Jul, 25 Aug - 30 Sep
1 free night for stays of 7 nights
2 free nights for stays of 14 nights
(Based on pitch and person prices)
- Countryside setting on edge of small village with local services and 21 wine growers
- Doué-la-Fontaine three and a half miles, Saumur 18 miles, Angers 28 miles, Puy de Fou 46 miles
- High season – peaceful surroundings, superb for young families; children’s activities (small charge)
- Low season – a blissfully peaceful site, superb base for touring the local vineyards and châteaux
- Owned and run by British owners John and Lesley Nicol and family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted (gas only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Vallée des Vignes
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Large pitches (80-150m2); open and part-shaded; all with electricity (10A), water and drainage
Snacks and take-away
Spacious modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.