Seaside setting near a traditional Atlantic coast resort area
This is a quiet little site in an excellent location just across the road from the Atlantic Ocean. With a fine sandy beach within 500 metres, it is a beach lover's dream and cyclists will enjoy the cycle path along the coast, which is adjacent to the site. The friendly owners ensure that the sanitation is immaculately kept and are always on hand to recommend one of the restaurants within walking distance.
- Beach 300 yards (or across road at low tide), Royan centre four miles, Saintes 22 miles, Cognac 34 miles, Bordeaux 88 miles, Poitiers 111 miles
- Modern facilities set in pine woods
- High season – well-established, traditional family site; in bustling resort, popular with British visitors
- Low season – much quieter, with less activity in the resorts
- Owned and run by the Codridex family
- 1.7-31.8 maximum unit length 7.5m
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Côte de Beauté
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.