A relaxed family site, close to lively villages and small towns
In an area with many large, busy sites, this is a small, friendly, more relaxed and traditional alternative, which is generally very peaceful in low season. The welcoming owners, proximity to superb beaches, and well-sized pitches will make Camping Les Acacias a greatly-loved favourite of many members, especially younger families and couples. The local beaches, traditional surrounding Basque architecture, and towns of Bayonne and Dax, are a further delight.
- Set in the Landes pine forest, one mile from the beach
- Messanges centre two miles, Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains one and a half miles, Bayonne 28 miles, Biarritz 34 miles, Bordeaux 98 miles
- Modern well-maintained facilities in a tidy camping area.
- High season – a relaxed family site, close to lively villages and small towns, with great cycle routes a benefit for the family
- Low season – very quiet and peaceful, but within reach of larger towns
- Owned and run by Madame and Monsieur Dourthe
- 2014, 12.7-22.8 minimum stay 7 nights
- Maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Large, open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A); some all-service
Take-away several nights per week in high season
Activities and entertainment in high season
Supermarket 1 mile
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.