An extremely popular site, with a well-deserved reputation for quality
La Garangeoire is particularly popular with British campers due to the very spacious pitches, friendly English-speaking staff and wide range of services operating virtually all season. Should you ever leave the site during your stay – many campers don’t! – you’ll find the nearest beaches just quarter of an hour’s drive away. There are châteaux to visit at nearby Apremont and Avrillé, plus the island of Yeu is a great day trip by catamaran. And don’t forget to book a trip to the Puy du Fou – it’s worth more than one visit
2014 Prices – Special Offer
19 Apr - 30 Jun
14 nights for the price of 7
(Based on unit + 2)
- Parkland setting with four lakes, eight miles from nearest beach
- Les Sables d’Olonne 11 miles, La Roche-sur-Yon 17 miles, Puy du Fou 56 miles,
- Traditional well-established facilities set in the grounds of a château
- High season – camping at its most privileged; delightful surroundings, lots of activities and space for children
- Low season – heated wash block, excellent site from which to explore the Vendée region
- Site run by Anne and Eric de Kerautem Bourgon, English spoken
- BBQs permitted (gas only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Outdoor pool and covered pools, baby pools and waterslides
Restaurant and outdoor terrace
Activities and entertainment
Older-style and modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.