A long-established and well-located site
Great for beaches and lively high season resorts. Ideal for campers who prefer smaller scale sites and who prefer entertainment and services nearby but not right on site - the popular resorts of St. Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and St. Jean-de-Monts are both just a few miles away. Nearby too is 'Feeling Forest', a tree-based adventure park with aerial slides and walkways - great fun for all ages.
- Woodland setting, 1110 yards from a sandy beach
- St. Jean-de-Monts five miles, Les Sables d’Olonne 24 miles, Puy du Fou 72 miles
- Modern facilities in a well-maintained wooded camping area
- High season – ideal for a beach holiday on a smaller, traditional family site; adjacent to lively, buzzing St. Hilaire and Merlin-Plage (noise may be heard from other sites)
- Low season – very quiet site with good covered pool, local services nearby
- Owned and run by the Chaillou family
- 13.7-24.8 maximum unit length 7m
- BBQs permitted.
Facilities for disabled
La Parée Préneau
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open shaded and part-shaded grassy pitches; all with electricity; most also with water
Take-away (July and August)
Activities and entertainment
One older-style and one modern wash block both well-maintained
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.