La Trévillière offers the perfect combination of easy access to coast, countryside and village life
There are lots of good touring pitches on site, with the open sunny pitches in the upper part of the site particularly popular with members. High season life centres around the pool, slide and bar; the covered pool is popular all season too. The bustling resort of Brétignolles, with shops, weekly market and services is an easy stroll away while a bike ride or short drive takes you to the glorious beaches of Brétignolles.
- Peaceful setting, half a mile from Brétignolles-sur-Mer village centre; two miles to nearest beach
- St. Gilles-Croix-de-Vie six miles, Les Sables d’Olonne 12 miles, Puy du Fou 62 miles
- Modern facilities in mature camping area; bordering countryside on edge of popular village resort
- High season – great family site with wide range of facilities for its size; easy access to popular village and excellent beaches
- Low season – peaceful spot within easy walking distance of village, ideal for exploring Vendéen coast
- Run by Simon Holmes for the Chadotel sites chain, sister site to Le Bahamas Beach, Domaine d'Oléron and La Bolée d'Air, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 8.5m
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Outdoor pool and covered pools, paddling pool, waterslide
Activities and entertainment
Tennis courts nearby
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.