A traditional French campsite atmosphere
A real campers’ and caravanners’ site, with good quality facilities and a warm welcome from Martine, the site owner. A great inland location, adjacent to a little village, with many very good-sized pitches and recently rebuilt wash blocks that are excellent too. Le Bois Joli offers great value for money and avoids the hustle and bustle of the coast, yet a choice of beaches are all an easy drive away. Popular days out from here include Noirmoutier island, historic Challans and the beaches of St. Jean-de-Monts. And watch out for the site’s resident storks – there have been babies every year since 2009 now.
- Rural setting on edge of a village of Bois-de-Céné, 12 miles from beach
- Challans seven miles, St. Jean-de-Monts 12 miles, Noirmoutier island 20 miles, La Roche-sur-Yon 35 miles, Puy du Fou 68 miles
- High season – good mix of nationalities, plenty of family activities and evening entertainment in bar and recreation room
- Low season – very relaxing site in rural surroundings, all services operating
- Owned and run by Martine and Eric Malard, English spoken
- Double-axle caravans welcome but must advise at time of booking
- BBQs permitted.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Le Bois Joli
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Large pitches; 120m2 to 150m2; open, shaded and part-shaded; most with electricity (6A)
Activities and entertainment
NEW for 2015 heated pool area with spa and paddling pool
Snacks and take-away
Older-style and modern wash blocks well-maintained
Wi-Fi on pitches (charge)
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.