A super site all season round, ideal for motorcaravanners
With a popular pool area and a busy high season activities programme to keep you well entertained. Here you can enjoy the best of all worlds; countryside and beach, peace and quiet, next to a busy little village. There's a supermarket in walking distance but the local market is great, as is the local produce – try the wine from the vineyards surrounding Brem-sur-Mer. The cycle path network continues to grow in the Vendée, so why not cycle to Les Sables or St. Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and beat the traffic?
- On the edge of Brem-sur-Mer, under a mile from the nearest beach
- Les Sables d’Olonne eight miles, St. Gilles-Croix-de-Vie ten miles, Puy du Fou 69 miles
- Modern facilities, very well located within walking distance of shops, local market, bars and restaurant
- High season – busy family site with lots of activities for all ages, both on site and in village; shuttle bus to beach runs in July and August
- Low season – peaceful relaxing spot, with heated indoor and outdoor pool; great location on edge of village and close to cycle paths
- Run by the le Diraison family, English spoken
- 2016, 22.7-16.8 maximum unit length 7.5m
- Communal BBQ area (own charcoal BBQs not permitted)
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A)
Outdoor, indoor pools, waterslides, paddling pool
Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room
Modern wash blocks
Communal BBQ areas
Indoor pool area with games, slide and animals
Snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment
Bouncy castle for under 5s
Wi-Fi on pitches (charge)
We returned to this site after first visiting 20 years ago with the children and in a eurocamp tent. It has grown a little but not changed much. If you take a cycle you can access miles of flat safe cycle routes which we found fantastic. The site is close to the town of Brem sur mur which as also developed since our last trip. It now has many faculties including restaurants, bars and shops. A Lidl supermarket is walking distance from the site. The only minor negatives are that the site could do with more toilet blocks for its size. There was a block next to us but is was all locked up for some reason. There was some noise at night from a nearby campsite with a loud disco until 11 pm,but you can't blame chaponnet for that. Overall we had a fantastic time here, the staff were more than helpful and very friendly. The swimming Pool was clean and warm but you struggle to get a poolside sunbed, but I have not been to a hotel or site where this is not the case. We had a 7 metre motorhome and had no problem on the site roads. The pitch was plenty big enough. There was not much arrival waiting area at reception, we arrived on a weekday with no problem but on the Saturday there was a big queue extending onto the road outside and causing congestion. In conclusion I would recommend this site for families and anyone wanting good cycling routes to other towns. Local beaches are close and good. The site also has a free limited bus service to the beach which took us 10 minutes on our cycles, would take about 20 minutes on foot.
- Location: Town,Country,Coastal
- Suitable For: Families,Active break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.