A super site all season round
With a popular pool area and a busy high season activities programme to keep you well entertained. Here you can enjoy the best of all worlds; countryside and beach, peace and quiet, next to a busy little village. The local market is great, as is the local produce – try the wine from the vineyards surrounding Brem-sur-Mer. The cycle path network continues to grow in the Vendée, so why not cycle to Les Sables or St. Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and beat the traffic?
- On the edge of Brem-sur-Mer, under a mile from the nearest beach
- Les Sables d’Olonne eight miles, St. Gilles-Croix-de-Vie ten miles, Puy du Fou 69 miles
- Modern facilities, very well located within walking distance of shops, local market, bars and restaurant
- High season – busy family site with lots of activities for all ages, both on site and in village; shuttle bus to beach runs in July and August
- Low season – peaceful relaxing spot, with heated indoor and outdoor pool; great location on edge of village and close to cycle paths
- Run by the le Diraison family, English spoken
- 2014, 1.8-20.8 minimum stay 10 nights
- 2014, 12.7-27.8 maximum unit length 7.5m
- Communal BBQ area (own charcoal BBQs not permitted)
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Outdoor,indoor pools, waterslides, paddling pool
Snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment
Modern wash blocks
Communal BBQ areas
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.