Great for all ages, this site is well placed to enjoy the sandy beaches of the sunny southern Vendée.
A 900 yard walk will take you to La Grière beach, one of the local favourites, if you can drag yourself away from the popular pool complex and high season activity programme. Quiet in low season and buzzing in high season, Camping du Jard is great for campers and caravanners seeking a southern Vendée beach holiday.
- Set in the La Grière area of La Tranche-sur-Mer, 900 yards from the beach
- La Tranche-sur Mer centre one-and-a-half miles, Les Sables d’Olonne 27 miles, La Rochelle 38 miles, Puy du Fou 62 miles
- Modern facilities set in a well-established camping area, lots of statics on site
- High season – a great family site in a busy holiday resort, popular with many returning visitors, especially from the UK; free local bus runs along the coast with regular stops for a choice of beaches
- Low season – a peaceful, spacious site, excellent indoor pool, great for exploring the Southern Vendée; limited facilities open on site and also locally
- Owned and run by the Marton family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted (gas and charcoal)
- Dogs not allowed.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Outdoor pools, indoor pool, waterslide, paddling pool, Jacuzzi
Snacks and take-away
Modern wash blocks
Wi-Fi on some pitches (free)
Large, popular site at the southern end of the Vendee. Situated within walking distance of a sandy beach. Site has a large number of static caravans, a mix of about 60/40 to touring pitches. You usually find touring pitches one side of the camp road, with statics the other, rather than a static �ghetto� you will find on some sites, although some might not like that touring pitches nearly always have a static the other side of the road. There are 3 sanitary blocks, all of a similar design, but of varying ages. All are clean and well maintained, although in one, the hot water temperature was not as warm as others. Site has a bar, restaurant and small shop where you can get daily bread and croissants. (No need to pre order) There is a good outdoor swimming pool, with separate kids pool, water slide and indoor pool.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Coastal
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Active break
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.