A truly excellent family-owned site, built and run to highest standards.
In a superb location, away from coastal hassle, with the great indoor pool a real plus all season round. The relaxed atmosphere is perfect for couples, young families, walkers, cyclists, anglers and canoeists alike. Very popular with members, rather like a Club site abroad, and in many members’ opinion the best site in the Vendée. Early booking is recommended for high season to avoid disappointment.
- Countryside setting overlooking lake, six miles to the nearest beaches
- Brétignolles six miles, St. Gilles-Croix-de-Vie 11 miles, Les Sables d’Olonne 15 miles, La Roche-sur-Yon 18 miles, Puy du Fou 55 miles
- Modern facilities set in open fields and countryside
- High season – plenty of room in peaceful country surroundings, yet close to several coastal resorts
- Low season – a truly relaxing spot where you will be well looked after, with superb indoor pool and heated wash block
- Owned and run by the Martineau and Garandeau family, English spoken
- 2014, 15.7-20.8 minimum stay 7 nights
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Le Pin Parasol
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Very large, open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A); many with water points; some all-sevice (16A)
Indoor pool with Jacuzzi, paddling pool
Steam room and fitness room
Modern wash blocks
Outdoor pool and waterslides (further slides planned for 2014)
Activities and entertainment
Mobile homes and chalets bookable
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.