A well-run site in a very popular area, with excellent pitches for coastal location
The swimming pools and waterslides at Les Amiaux are superb, particularly the large indoor pool, and it’s only 15 minutes walk along a woodland path to the nearest sandy beach. The cycle paths are first-rate too throughout the Vendée – cycle into St. Jean-de-Monts or to the Grand-Plage.
- Set on the edge of a resort, by the main road, next to a forest, 800 yards from the nearest beach
- St. Jean-de-Monts centre two and a half miles, Ile de Noirmoutier nine miles, Nantes 47 miles, Puy du Fou 79 miles
- Modern facilities set in a very well-established camping area and located either side of main road with an underpass connection
- High season – a great family site, popular with many returning visitors, especially from the UK
- Low season – a peaceful, spacious site, excellent indoor pool, great for exploring the northern Vendée
- Owned and run by the Chevrier family, English spoken
- Maximum unit height on 160m2 large pitches 2.65m
- Maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Outdoor pools, indoor pool, waterslides, paddling pool, Jacuzzi
Modern wash blocks
Mobile homes bookable
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.