A delightful little site, with luxuriant plants and trees
Le Haras is located in this very popular area, a pleasant oasis away from the hurly-burly of the coast and run by the welcoming Gil family. A few hundred yards away in the small town of Palau you can watch glassmakers at work. Car excursions take you to the beaches of the Roussillon coast, its vineyards, the Albères massif, Andorra, Spain and all that Catalan France has to offer.
- Rural setting, on edge of village, five miles to nearest beaches at Argelès, occasional rail noise from adjacent line
- Collioure ten miles, Perpignan 12 miles, Spanish border at le Perthus 15 miles, Narbonne 55 miles
- Modern facilities set in Catalan-style buildings surrounded by lush vegetation
- High season – lovely family site with lots of family activities, relaxed setting away from the coastal crush
- Low season – excellent for exploring the coast, the eastern Pyrenees and the bastide towns and castles of the Cathar country; bar and restaurant services operate most of season
- Sister site to Ma Prairie (MED02)
- Owned and run by the Gil family, English spoken
- 2014, 5.7-22.8 minimum stay 3 nights
- Maximum unit length 7m
- Only gas BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome (one per pitch)
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Part-shaded and shaded pitches; most with electricity (10A), some with water and drainage
Modern wash blocks
Communal BBQs, new area in 2014, including a picnic area
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.