Just outside the historic city Narbonne
The friendly owners of this well maintained lakeside site are keen to welcome you and to offer very keen prices out of the main peak period. The individual sanitary blocks on each pitch, which can take the largest of units, are a definite plus. Windsurfers will enjoy the easy access to the lake. Day trips to Cathar country should definitely include a trip to the Corbières and Minervois vineyards. The medieval fortified town of Carcassonne is also worth the trip.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
1 Mar - 30 Jun, 1 Sep - 31 Oct
Stay 10 nights and over - get 10th night free
- Set beside the Etang de Bages et de Sigean near Narbonne
- Narbonne three miles, Narbonne Plage 18 miles, Gruissan Plage six miles.
- High season – busy and popular, with the site and area in full swing. Entertainment programme for all ages
- Low season – a perfect base for touring this fascinating part of France, with Narbonne, the Via Domitia and the spectacular Cathar country all nearby
- Run by the very welcoming Schutjes family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted (electric only)
- Dogs welcome (one per pitch)
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Modern facilities set by a lake renowned for watersports, especially windsurfing
Activities and entertainment
Large, flat pitches; shaded and part-shaded; all with electricity (10A), water, drainage and individual wash block; some pitches for longer units
Snacks and take-away
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.