Set in spacious grounds and quiet countryside
Few sites are so peaceful, friendly, homely, well-equipped or better at helping you get the most out of your stay. Thomas and Dagmar take you step-by-step through all the details, right down to roads, bus numbers, train stops, times. The fantastic wellness centre gives campers a wide choice of ways to unwind and relax. The excursions programme includes coach trips to Prague and Dresden, while Saxony itself offers the fantastic rock formations and forests of the area known as ‘Saxon Switzerland’, plus beautifully restored Dresden and Colditz Castle’s escape museum.
- Countryside setting by a lake
- A4 motorway three miles, Dresden 11 miles, Bastei 15 miles, Czech Republic 33 miles, Poland 54 miles, Colditz castle 65 miles.
- High season – busy and popular, mainly with German families, but with a relaxed, friendly, family atmosphere
- Low season – heated wash blocks, all main facilities open, ideally situated for discovering Dresden and Saxon Switzerland
- Owned and run by Thomas and Dagmar Lux, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches, some with drainage, 10 amp electricity
Wellness Centre: sauna; steam bath; infrared cabin; spa bath with counter-current and massage jets; warm bench with foot spas; event showers (rainforest, mist and waterfall, fire and ice)
Horse riding adjacent
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.