A lovely site in a really spectacular setting.
The views of Lake Garda from the pool and from the bar’s garden terrace are truly exceptional. Boat trips run from nearby Portese, and a visit to any of the towns around the lake, from Riva del Garda in the north to the beautiful fortified lake town of Sirmione in the south, is really rewarding. The flavours of Italy are easy to enjoy here too; just a short walk away you can go wine-tasting at Portese, while back on site, the weekly Italian buffet is very popular with visiting campers from all over Europe and is one of the highlights of the site’s popular activities programme.
- Hillside setting with panoramic views over Lake Garda to the waterfront of Salò
- Sirmione 16 miles, Verona 34 miles, Lake Como 93 miles, Venice 104 miles
- High season – filled with families from throughout Europe; the area is also very busy, around the lake, in the towns and especially on the roads
- Low season – perfect for a relaxing Italian break in beautiful surroundings, with all facilities open
- Run by the Van de Loo family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 7.5m
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Pitches on terraces, (about 75m2); open, part-shaded and shaded; all with 6A electricity; water and drainage
Bar, restaurant, pizzeria
Waterslide with children's activity centre
Activities and entertainment
Snacks and take-away
Modern wash blocks, including family washroom
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.