Probably Italy's premier site
A large, lively, popular and with superb facilities, excursions and activities, yet a family atmosphere and traditional style still permeate this beautiful Tuscan hillside location. You can count on terrific holidays for families of all ages, but this is also a wonderful low season base for discovering the real Tuscany.
- Hillside setting, with views of Tuscan hills from site
- Figline Valdarno town centre two miles, Florence 20 miles, Arezzo 30 miles, Siena 34 miles, Pisa 70 miles
- Excellent modern facilities set in typical Tuscan buildings in the grounds of a former Tuscan farm
- High season – lively, busy site, with an international clientele, lots to do
- Low season – quieter but still with superb facilities; a good base for visiting Florence and Tuscany
- Owned and run by the Cardini family, English spoken
- 2014, 12.7-15.8 minimum stay 4 nights
- Maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Pitches, mainly on terraces; open, shaded and part-shaded; all with electricity (6A)
Water park, waterslide and flume
Bars and wine bar
Snacks and take-away
Modern, well-appointed wash blocks
Outdoor pools, covered pool, paddling pool
Spa (sauna, massages and Jacuzzi
Restaurants and pizzeria
Shops and Supermarkets
Horse riding centre
Activities, excursions and entertainment
Mobile homes bookable.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.