Set amongst cypress and pine trees
An ideal site for those who like to combine lazy days on the beach with visits to the fascinating towns and cities of Tuscany. The great range of facilities, including the extensive pool complex, makes it difficult to leave the site. For the more adventurous why not try a day trip to the beautiful island of Elba, last home of the exiled Napoleon Bonaparte?
- Woodland setting, half a mile from the sandy beaches of the Tuscan Mediterranean coast
- San Vincenzo five miles, Piombino eight miles, Pisa 58 miles, Siena 95 miles, Florence 92 miles
- High season – busy and lively, but still relaxed and with a calm atmosphere around the camping area
- Low season – quieter, with good services, all facilities open; a great base for visiting Tuscany’s towns, wine areas and stunning scenery, but without the summer crowds
- Owned and run by the Cardini family, English spoken
- 2014, 1.7-31.8 Minimum stay 7 nights, other periods 3 nights
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Part-shaded pitches set among trees; all with electricity (10 amp) and water
Snacks and take-away
Modern, high quality wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.