Overlooking a fine, sandy Blue Flag beach across the renaturalised dunes and the small yachting harbour.
Kiko Park is in an excellent location for a Winter Sun stay, offering a relaxing environment, very good on-site facilities and the opportunity to explore the coast as well as the interior of the València region. The outdoor pool and indoor spa have proved popular with members, while the excellent campsite bar/restaurant offers high-quality regional and international dishes, with a renowned special festival of Valèncian rice dishes each February. Light meals are also available, or you can just enjoy a drink at the bar.
- Next to Oliva beach, separated from it by dunes
- Oliva 1.5 miles, Gandía five miles, Dénia 17 miles, Benidorm 39 miles, València 49 miles
- Local transport (2015): buses from site to Oliva, 5-6 times a day, bus stop 50m from site entrance; onward buses from Oliva to Gandía; car and bicycle hire on site.
- Dogs allowed
- Barbecues allowed on pitches
- Local restaurants within about ten minutes’ walk
- Popular with campers throughout Europe
- Accommodation available – call us for details
- Very early booking is essential, as this is a high quality, very popular site with limited space that fills up early
- Owned and managed by Vincent Frasquet and his friendly team
- Electricity: (16A) 5kWh per day included. Usage over 5kWh per day metered and payable on site at 0.60 per kWh. Prices for metered electricity may be subject to change.
Dedicated accessible facilities - Ramp to wash blocks, with separate male and female cubicles, with shower, washbasin and wc; small step to reception; ramp to beach bar and restaurant/bar; step to laundry; small step to supermarket; site is mostly flat, with hard compact roadway; contact us for any further information.
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Pitches all gravel with 16A electricity, water and drainage, separated by hedges
Three well-maintained and two newly renovated wash blocks with hot and cold water to showers, wash basins and dish-washing sinks; chemical toilet disposal points at wash blocks
Outdoor swimming pool
Maximum unit length 8.5m
Self-service launderette with 24-hour access, situated away from the camping area near the site entrance
Indoor plunge pool and spa area (charge)
Well-stocked supermarket; local shopping one mile away
Wi-Fi (free by reception, charge on pitches).
A beautiful coastline and year round warm climate
te supports a wonderful camping site where old friends meet year after year.
The nearness of the working town of Oliva with so much variety and tradition is very special as is the beautiful countryside around. My wife and I will be joining friends again in 2015 for our 14th visit! It must be something more than just O.K.! If you like walking, swimming, cycling, eating well, mixing with other nationalities,
and most importantly just relaxing and mingling ,then this is the place for you!
Other camping sites at home and away may have ultra modern showers and toilet facilities, but here there are heated blocks(even when the sun is out!) and constant hot water. Finally location, location, location.....one of the finest coastal areas in Europe!
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Coastal
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Younger couples
This small site is in 2 parts and is mainly used by long term visitors from many countries. Access isn't easy due to lack of space. The pitches had shrubs and small trees around them, looked very attractive. The toilet blocks were clean but need updating. The water on the serviced pitches was not drinking water. The site is adjacent to a fabulous beach and within walking distance of the town with good shops and supermarkets.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Town,Coastal
- Suitable For: Older couples,Peaceful break
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.