Spectacular mountainside setting, overlooking Vitznau and Lake Lucerne
The wonderful combination of a spectacular setting, a very friendly welcome, superb travel deals and a short hop to Lucerne constitutes the recipe for a relaxing and invigorating holiday – a real taste of Switzerland. Miles of walking are possible on Mount Rigi, after the ride up Europe’s first rack railway, while the world’s steepest cog railway runs up Mount Pilatus. Then take a dip in the small but breathtakingly located site pool and soak up the stunning views and surroundings.
- Vitznau centre half a mile, Lucerne 14 miles, Liechtenstein 85 miles
- High season – busy and popular, but with a relaxed, friendly, family atmosphere
- Low season – recommended for taking in the clear air of the Alps and exploring without the crowds
- Owned and run by the Zanetti family for over 50 years, English spoken
- 2014, 27.6-23.8 minimum stay 4 nights, maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Level and terraced pitches; open; with or without electricity (15 amp)
Reductions on 7- or 15-day regional and family travel passes (Tell-pass) available on site
Cafés, shops and restaurants nearby
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.