Duinrell is much, much more than just a campsite
With its own free amusement park and fantastic Tiki Pool complex (payable on site), themed restaurants, woodland setting next to coastal dunes and beach, and a short walk from Wassenaar village, Duinrell is a superb destination.
- Set in the village of Wassenaar, two and a half miles from the beach
- Hook of Holland 25 miles, Amsterdam 30 miles, Rotterdam port 42 miles
- High season – busy site, popular with visitors from all over Europe
- Low season – excellent for both short breaks and long weekends
- Owned and run by the van Zuylen van Nijevelt family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome (maximum two per pitch)
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, shaded and part-shaded pitches; all-service 80m2 (6 amps), maximum unit length 7m; others about 100m2 with electricity (6 amps), but no water or drainage - maximum unit length 8m
Huge tropical Tiki Pool waterslide complex (payable on site) with a wide range of exciting waterslides, plus lazy river, wave pool, whirlpools and mini pools
Restaurants, bars and take-aways
Free amusement park with the Falcon thrill ride, Splash log flume, Aqua Swing, Fun Factory, Adventure Castle, Frog rollercoaster, luge run and many more
Treetop adventure park
Cycle and go-kart hire
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.