Peaceful farmland surroundings, at the foot of hills that include walking and cycle paths
A pretty little site in a lovely village countryside setting, with great walking and cycling as well as good local transport links. The popular tourist town on Valkenburg is just two miles away, while magnificent Maastricht, as well as Aachen and Liège, are all superb days out.
- Countryside setting in South Limburg’s Geul valley, part of the Three Countries region in the rolling hills of the south Netherlands
- Valkenburg two miles, Maastricht nine miles, Aachen (Germany) 13 miles, Liège (Belgium) 30 miles.
- High season – busy but still in peaceful country surroundings, near a bustling, attractive tourist town
- Low season – a friendly, community feel; close to pretty towns and countryside
- Owned and run by the Weijts family, English spoken
- 2014, 12.7-15.8 and Bank Holidays, maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; 80m2-100m2, with 6A electricity or with 10A electricity plus water and drainage
Bar/restaurant and terrace
Horse riding nearby
New heated outdoor pool and a paddling pool
Snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment
Modern wash blocks (hot showers €0.75)
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.