You're sure of a real Irish welcome at Fossa
Situated just outside popular Killarney with its traditional Irish music, pubs and food, and its wide range of shops - there are buses into Killarney that stop just outside the site entrance. In an excellent location to explore this wonderful area of lakes, mountains and coast including the Dingle peninsula, the Ring of Kerry and the lovely mountain pass over the Gap of Dunloe. Everywhere there is beautiful scenery to enjoy.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
1 free night for stays of 5-9 nights
2 free nights for stays of 10 nights or more
(based on pitch and person prices)
- Located just outside Killarney in an area of spectacular beauty on the edge of the Ring of Kerry
- Killarney town centre three miles, Gap of Dunloe three miles, Carrantuohill (at 1,040m Ireland’s highest mountain) seven miles
- High season – busy, though still relaxed, with an international clientele
- Low season – particularly good in May when the rhododendrons are in bloom
- Owned and run by the Brosnan family
- 1.7-31.8 maximum tent size 7m square
- Dogs welcome, but conditions apply to certain dog breeds – please ask for details
- BBQs permitted.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, shaded and part-shaded pitches; with or without electricity (10 amps); some hardstandings with drainage
Take-away and small shop (both provisional)
Modern wash block, showers €1
Wi-Fi and internet access in reception.
Restaurant half a mile
Mobile homes bookable
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.