Caravan Holiday Home Insurance
We understand that as a caravan holiday home owner, your caravan is much more than a form of accommodation. You never know when or why you might need to claim, so it’s worth being insured for complete peace of mind.
The value of your caravan holiday home is much higher than the unit itself as it holds happy holiday memories, not to mention the home comforts you can’t live without. Even the most secure holiday parks can fall victim to unexpected damage so whether your caravan holiday home is a lodge, log cabin, chalet, park home or static caravan, it pays to be insured. Club Care Insurance is the long-established insurance provider for members of The Camping and Caravanning Club, and offers comprehensive Caravan Holiday Home Insurance from just £78, including contents cover as standard.
Exclusive member benefits
● 5% discount for being a member of The Camping and Caravanning Club
What is covered by Caravan Holiday Home Insurance?
There are many advantages to insuring your caravan holiday home with Club Care Insurance, which include:
● Cover included for ancillary domestic outbuildings, fixed storage chests, steps, balconies, patios, skirting and floatation devices
● Cover included for the removal of debris
● New for old cover up to 20 years
● Market value and accidental damage cover are available
● Get up to £50,000 personal accident cover
How to purchase Caravan Holiday Home Insurance from Club Care
If you’d like to get a quote for comprehensive Caravan Holiday Home Insurance from specialist providers, call Club Care Insurance on 01277 243000 today. Alternatively, you can get a quote online.
For more information about the benefits of Caravan Holiday Home Insurance, visit Club Care.