Membership of The Camping and Caravanning Club
For £41* you can become a member of The Camping and Caravanning Club – the Club for all campers, however you choose to camp!
There are a whole range of fantastic perks for Club members, from our friendly campsite staff who have years of camping experience, to campsites in a range of locations up and down the UK. Being a member of the Club provides you with more than just places to camp; it’s about joining a community of like-minded people.
What do you get as a member?
- Member’s prices on over 100 award-winning, friendly campsites (UK Club Sites)
- Save over £7.00 per pitch, per night on our UK Club Sites, so Membership pays for itself in just six nights of camping! - Club Perk #477
- 19 Camping in the Forest campsites, all set amongst the woodlands of the Forestry Commission – perfect for those campers who are looking for a back to basics camping holiday
- 15% per pitch, per night saving on our Camping in the Forest campsites - Club Perk #480
- An additional 1,500 member-only smaller campsites (Certificated Sites) where you can get away from it all - Club Perk #484
- Access to the Club's Travel Service, offering a one-stop-shop for all of your international camping and caravanning arrangements, including European and workdwide touring holidays.
- Pre-season booking for UK Club Sites, so you can get the pitch you want in the right location
- Renew or update your membership, book your holidays and manage your itinerary all online
- Monthly member magazine, full of Club news, reviews and articles worth £38.40 per year - Club Perk #483
- A range of informative publications to help you explore the UK, including Your Big Sites Book, a bi-ennial publication listing over 2,600 campsites in the UK - Club Perk #488
- Free technical advice; from matching your car to your caravan to information on solar power – our technical team are on hand to help - Club Perk #490
- Club Manoeuvring Courses – for beginners or seasoned caravan and motorhome owners, these courses are designed to give you confidence when you are out in your camping unit - Club Perk #489
- Access to Member Services including caravan, motorhome, camping and car insurance as well as breakdown and recovery – all of our products are designed by members for members - Club Perk #494
To find out more and discover hundreds of Club perks - join today.
*Plus a £10 joining fee that's waived if you pay by Direct Debit. The £41 membership fee covers you, your partner and up to four children under 18, all living at the same address.