Member Get Member - Introduce a friend to the Club
Introduce a friend and choose from the gifts above.
Introduce a friend to the Club to receive one of our great gifts!
One of the great things about camping and caravanning holidays is the social aspect. Whether it’s meeting new people on site or encouraging your friends and family to try something new, a holiday shared is twice the pleasure.
So why not introduce a friend to the Club? Your friend will experience the same great benefits you’re already enjoying and you can claim a reward.
You can choose from a selection of great new gifts every time you recommend someone to the Club:
- A £10 Club Sites voucher
- A £10 Camping in the Forest voucher
- A Club Care Key Protection policy – insures your keys against loss, theft or damage. The cover includes locksmith charges, replacement locks and keys, reprogramming immobilisers, infrared handsets and alarms and the cost of onward transport if your car is stranded or unusable
- The European Drivers’ Handbook - a handy guide to driving in Europe, with travel facts provided for each country and a host of hints and tips for driving abroad
Don’t forget to tell your friend which gift you’d like!
Three easy ways to introduce a friend
- Have them join online and include your membership number
- Call the Membership Department on 0845 130 7632 or 024 7647 5442 quoting reference 9278
- Look out for the Member Get Member form in your monthly Camping and Caravanning magazine