Member Get Member - Introduce a friend to the Club
One of the great things about camping and caravanning holidays is the social aspect. Whether it’s meeting new people on site or encouraging your friends and family to try something new, a holiday shared is twice the pleasure.
So why not introduce a friend to the Club? Your friend will experience the same great benefits you’re already enjoying and you can claim a reward.
Don’t forget to tell your friend that they now have a choice between Online Membership and traditional Paper Membership – meaning they can choose the membership type that suits them best.
Three easy ways to introduce a friend
- Complete quick form to send an email to your friend.
- Call the Membership Department on 024 7647 5442 quoting reference 9278
- Look out for the Member Get Member form in your monthly Camping and Caravanning magazine
You can choose from a selection of great new gifts every time you recommend someone to the Club:
- A £10 Club Sites voucher - valid for 18 months from the date of issue.
- A £10 Camping in the Forest voucher
- A Club Care Key Protection policy – insures your keys against loss, theft or damage. The cover includes locksmith charges, replacement locks and keys, reprogramming immobilisers, infrared handsets and alarms and the cost of onward transport if your car is stranded or unusable.
Don’t forget to tell your friend which gift you’d like!